Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One More Birthday....The Perfect Way To Welcome Spring


We are down to our last March birthday; as it happens, she was born on the first day of spring which is so appropriate because she is and always has been a breath of fresh air. She has a way of always looking at the bright side of things and always giving people the benefit of the doubt. As stunning as she is to look at on the outside, her inside is even more beautiful. She thinks of others much more frequently than she ever thinks of herself. She is wiser than her years - and we're excited for her as she begins this new chapter of adulthood and begins to spread her wings and fly. I'm grateful to have played a small role in her life; she has taught me many more things than I have ever taught her and I find myself wondering what I will do without hearing her happy voice and seeing the glimmer in her eyes every day. When I close my eyes, I will always see you in the largest dress up hat and most sparkly dress you could find, dancing and singing your heart out and twirling around the living room. Here's to you, my adorable "P"...your future is brighter than the stars and I am so excited for you. Never forget that you are loved and adored. Happy, happy 18th birthday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment