Friday, March 9, 2012

Christmas Lights Always Lift My Spirits.....


I'm taking a fun little class on Thursday nights - thank you, Amy at Memory Mixer. This week we worked on putting together a page of multiple pictures; I thought of the great trip we took in December to Temple Square when we were in Utah. It's a little crazy that I'm doing Christmas pictures while I'm sitting in sunny Southern CA in 80 degree weather with my front door open. But it was such a fun evening walking from "S and E's" place down the street and even though it was bitter cold outside (yes, I've gone wimpy), it was one of my favorite memories of that trip. I love the look of all the Christmas lights in the background. But then, I'm a sucker for Christmas lights. Happy Spring, love cats. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment