Monday, March 8, 2010

A Week Of Little Things.....


I have long been a believer of the saying, "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." One of my favorite blogs (www.thelittlethingsmemorymixer)has encouraged us to think about our favorite "little thing".
Last week was full of so many great little things. Here is a synposis of my top six (I was going to do five, but there were just too many fun little things to choose from):
6. Having "J" dig under the fence, crawl under a car and come back covered in oil
5. Reading "Shemily's" new blog: http://centralmeetspacific.blogspot.com/
4. Throwing "B's" 13th birthday party and watching her have so much fun with her friends
3. Picking up "E's" wedding dress
2. Letter Day - love to get those e-mails from Argentina
1. "P" telling me all about her "fantastic" YW lesson...her excitement is contagious!

No comments:

Post a Comment