Friday, September 3, 2010

Final Summer Vacation Post....



Okay, so I have to write about the last leg of our vacation - a couple of days in Park City. I LOVE Park City; my parents bought a house there when I was a "tween" and we spent many happy weekends there. It's still one of my all-time favorite places to go - it's definitely one of my happy places.
I always love it when we luck out and get there for the yearly Art's Festival. The family house has such an ideal location that we can walk downtown easily and not have to hassle with a car. This year we were in luck and the festival was in full swing. We loved walking up and down Main Street looking at all the artist's contributions.
It just so happens that a few years ago, "S" went there with a few of his friends; that trip was the product of one of my favorite pictures (which I've included here).
Park City always seems to bring a smile to my face.....

No comments:

Post a Comment