Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog Fever

I have a fever...I wish it was a simple as staying in bed for a few days and drinking plenty of liquids, but the truth is that my fever runs high day after day. I have "Blog Fever". I LOVE blogs. I especially love writing my own blog; I'd like to be a professional blogger - is there even such a thing or is that just me wishing for something that hasn't even been invented yet? One thing that makes me LOVE blogging is Memory Mixer (beware, I'm plugging a product-but it's too great not to). It is the coolest digital scrapbooking program around and I was introduced to it by a darling girl in my ward. Every week I wait patiently (that is a lie - I do not wait patiently) until I get their weekly newsletter and then I pounce to read the new "digi-know" section and learn some very cool new technique to make my scrapbook/blog look better. This has become more of an obsession than "Pringles" used to be...and that is saying a lot because at one point in my life I should have belonged to "Pringles Anoymous". Any who...I've spent the last week or so updating "R's" missionary scrapbook. I thought I'd just share a little of what I've done. It's not finished yet, but I'm sure having a great time working on it. And just for the record, this week I've not only had "Blog Fever", but I've also suffered from "Achy-Breaky Heart Syndrome". Scrapbooking for your missionary will do that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment