Sunday, December 13, 2009

Grab the popcorn - it's movie time.....

A few weeks ago, "P" and "B" asked me if we could watch home movies. I have to admit that I was reluctant mostly out of guilt; I have been one of those people who has bunches of 8mm tapes and they are completely unorganized. So, yesterday when they asked again, I marched into my closet, pulled out a box of tapes and not only proceeded to watch them but we even organized some of them by downloading them onto the computer. We had a great time and found ourselves laughing ourselves silly. "P" is sure that I dressed her with the intention to humiliate her. I on the other hand, didn't realize that I was so fashion challenged; I completely deserve to be nominated for "What Not To Wear". It made for a wonderful afternoon and I can hardly wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment