Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Daze...



Okay, this is going to sound overly dramatic, but I honestly can't believe it's summer - it's already going by so fast and the next few weeks are going to be even busier. It's all good, but what happened to the thought of those lazy summer days?


We got a package from "R" the other day and it had some photos in it - he looks go great and so happy. Then we got a telephone call from somebody who had actually seen him in Provo (I have to say, I had a big lump in my throat) and they kept saying how happy he looked. Whenever I start to miss him like crazy I think of that. Who could ask for more!! The other day, I found this little note...I guess I'm not the only one who feels this way.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I love Bridgey's note. Gave me a little lump in my throat!

    ReplyDelete