Monday, June 22, 2009

Hi Ho, Hi Ho It's Off To Camp They Go!



Tomorrow is the day "P" and "B" head off to Girl's Camp for 4 days. I think they'll have a lot of fun and let's face it, it's always nice to have a change of scenery. It's "B's" first year at camp and I think it will be really great for both girls to be together. This picture is one of my all-time favorite pictures of "P" - I LOVE IT! As weird as it sounds, I'm looking forward to going to Camp Buckhorn next year with both my girls. I might even try to twist my darling husband's arm and come up - I've got a whole year to work on him! It's going to be weird just have "S" home this week; I think he'll be happier than anybody when the girls are back - no 23 year old in their right mind wants that much parental attention!
The day after they get back, it's "B's" dance recital so we're all going to that. They had picture day on Saturday and she really did look darling. It's going to be a fun, busy couple of weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment