Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 22, 2011-Girl's Day


This weekend we had one of my favorite kinds of days....Girl's Day. It ends up being a series of days since our big, strong, stud of a man is out of town for a while. Before I go any further, let me make sure that I convey how much we miss him!!! We do and we can't wait for him to come home!
With that being said, we are doing all things "girl" right now:
*we "snack" for dinner - things like hummus and veggies are a meal
*we wear facial masks
*we watch girl tv shows all night
*we drink flavored water
*we take goofy pictures
....are you getting the idea?
Friday, "B" and "P" both ended up with the day off from school which is a rarety since they go to different schools. We decided to take advantage by turning the day into a fun, crazy Girl's Day. We did a VERY little shopping at our favorite clothes store, we had "lunch" (aka - "samples") at Costco, we had a wonderful visit from one of our very favorite people "K" (who is on her way to Italy!! see my earlier blog if you want to know how completely jealous I am) and we went for an incredible run at dusk. I even got to spend some time on one of my favorite hobbies (gotta love www.memorymixer and www.thelittlethingsbymemorymixer.blogspot.com/)
It was a great day....

1 comment:

  1. that's it.. i can't keep missing these things. i'm pretty sure it's your turn to visit this time...so girls night in utah this weekend? i miss all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete