Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31, 2010-The End Of The Year....

To be honest, I can't decide if I'm happy to see this year go or not. There have been some wonderful, amazing, life-changing moments that have taken place during 2010...moments I have waited for and looked forward to my whole life.


If I am being completely honest, there are also some portions of this year that have felt like "the perfect storm". As much as I have been sad, uncomfortable and downright discouraged during these times, I am grateful for the love and support of wonderful family members, friends and loved ones who have paddled along side me and even at times told me to "stop it"! You have helped me keep my chin up and I will forever be grateful. I am also grateful for the comfort and companionship of my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ; I have learned to rely on them more and when I didn't think I had any strength left, I have known that I was being supported by my Father In Heaven and Savior, Jesus Christ. I've learned to look to them for help and guidance.
This has definitely been a year of learning - and in many ways, it's not over yet. But here's to 2010 - thanks for all the amazing ups and downs and to 2011 I say "welcome"!

No comments:

Post a Comment