Monday, October 12, 2009

A Camping We Will Go....


I doubt anybody was as excited as I was to go camping - I guess it had just been so long that I couldn't wait to go. I was also really excited to take our newest family member and she didn't disappoint me a bit. She rode in the car like a champ. It makes me laugh because that's one of her favorite things now and I've turned into one of those weird people who take their dog wherever they can. Mark and the girls went fishing and doggie and I hit the trails around the lake and through the forest. She did get a little unruly when she saw a bunch of wild turkey and tried to chase them - I didn't realize how strong she was until I almost had my arm yanked out of its socket. We had a BLAST!! The last day there, it got really windy so we just hunkered down and played games and drank hot chocolate. Good times.....

No comments:

Post a Comment